– Bomikhal Flyover Collapse: Orissa High Court grants bail to Panda Infra owner Pratap Panda.
– Balangir: Over 70 labourers rescued from Kantabanji Railway Station while being trafficked to Hyderabad.
– Odisha CM’s poll funding case: EC seeks time to file reply in Orissa High Court; next hearing on Oct 31.
– Primary Teachers’ Association demands Central scheme salary; threatened to stage dharna.
– Odisha CM announces mega irrigation system for Bijepur to appease the farming community.
– AP: Senior YSR Congress leader Butta Renuka set to join Telugu Desam Party.
– Bengaluru house collapse: Death toll rises to 4; a girl child rescued from the site.
– INS Kiltan commissioned into Indian Navy by Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
– BJP’s Jan Raksha Yatra underway in Delhi.
– Bengaluru house collapse: Death toll rises to 7 in Ejipura.
– Tamil Nadu CM gives appointment order to four transgenders into police force.
– Jharkhand: 1 security personnel injured in encounter with Maoists in Latehar.