Google launched its high-end Smartphone Google Nexus 4, the official Android phone with Quad core processors along with LG in India on Thursday. The MRP of the phone is Rs. 25,999 for the 16GB variant. On Wednesday the device went on for pre-orders online on Flipkart.
The phone will support both 2G and 3G network and has 2GB of RAM and is built on fastest version of Android operating system, Jelly Bean. The phone has in-built near field communication (NFC) technology.
The Google Nexus 4 has an 8 megapixel primary rear camera with an LED flash and 1.3 MP front facing camera to support video calls. The phone doesn’t support microSD card and has a non-removable 2,100mAh battery. The Nexus 4 has a 4.7-inch screen with 720P resolution.
Google usually sells Nexus devices online through its Play Store. But as per reports Nexus 4 would be sold only by LG and its retail partners.
Features & specifications
• Display – 4.7-inch 768×1280 pixel resolution (320 ppi)
• Processor – 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
• Storage – 2GB RAM & 16GB internal storage (non-expandable)
• Camera – 8 megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera
• Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC (Android Beam), Bluetooth
• Charging – Wireless charging
• OS – Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
• Weight – 139g
• Length, Width & Height – 133.9 x 68.7 x 9.1 mm respectively
• Other features – Micro-USB, SlimPort HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack, Microphone, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient light, Gyroscope, Barometer, GPS
• Battery – 2,100mAh Lithium polymer non-removable battery