TNI Bureau: Ultrabook Laptops are the latest invention in the computing world. They can be considered as the evolution of traditional laptops. Recently, Sony has joined the race with other companies, and launched a slim and light weighted Sony VAIO T Ultrabook.
Sony’s brand ambassador Kareena Kapoor introduced the Ultrabook at an event. The Ultrabook Laptop significantly differs from traditional laptops in terms of reduced size and weight, highly attractive design, longer battery life without compromising system performance and efficiency. The features of the Sony VAIO T Ultrabook are:
- It is powered by a third-generation Intel Core i5 processor
- The models come with Windows 7 operating systems and are eligible for the Windows 8 upgrade.
- Sport 11.6″ and 13.3″ displays with the dimensions of 297.0 X 17.8 X 214.5mm.
- It has VGA and LAN cable connectors, in addition to USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and HDMI ports.
- The storage capacity of the Ultrabook is 500 GB Hard disk. SSD option is also available with 32 GB.
- 4GB DDR3 RAM is can be upgraded to 6 GB. It has a 1.70 GHz with turbo boost up to 2.60 GHz
- The connectivity includes Wi-Fi, b/g/n, built-in Bluetooth 4.0+HS and graphics Intel HD 4000.
- The Sony VAIO T Ultrabook has a unique green key feature of xmos.
The overall silver design schemes helps in creating an industrial and jagged impression for the Sony Vaio T Ultrabook. The new Ultra book is packed with high-performance specs into stylish and slim exteriors. The most dominant feature of VAIO T Ultrabook is the use of low voltage processors with integrated graphics and Solid State Drives to speed up the loading time.
The new Sony VAIO T Ultrabook is reasonable as compare to other brands till date. The elegant and sleek design of the Ultrabook is quite impressive and attractive. It is one of the best launches by the company in terms of cost and features. Its price is Rs.46, 000, which is quite affordable and it is available in all major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Noida, and Kolkata.